Thom Yorke in Centra (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was at deerhoof last night.i like that about him, braving all the fuckheads who "just HAVE to say something" to him.obviously a big fan

Hope he didn't feel feel like he "HAD to say something" to Deerhoof after the gig. Nothing worse than fans wanting to talk to the people who make the music they love.

Hope he didn't feel feel like he "HAD to say something" to Deerhoof after the gig. Nothing worse than fans wanting to talk to the people who make the music they love.

yeah. 95% of people need to keep their stupid thoughts to their stupid selves. when will they learn that we celebrities don't give two shits about what some pile of puke kid has to say about us?! just fuck off assholes, and keep your money coming and your dumbass mouths shut!

stag party

careful now

That would be the most depressing stag party ever, I bet the rest of them look like this

nerds.jpg

yeah. 95% of people need to keep their stupid thoughts to their stupid selves. when will they learn that we celebrities don't give two shits about what some pile of puke kid has to say about us?! just fuck off assholes, and keep your money coming and your dumbass mouths shut!

Yeah, I mean, Thom Yorke's even worse than all those guys.... probably didn't even buy the album and instead got it off one of his many seedy 'industry' buddies.... there's few things in life more cringeworthy than a fan who's also a popstar, like Thom. I heard he only started spelling his name like that to big-up Sha(y)ne Ward.

Beck had a deadly video iin between sets of the puppets coming to Ireland and breaking into Radioheads dressing room.
Fucking hilarious when one of the puppets drew an eye patch over a poster of Thom on his gunner eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back