Thom Yorke in Centra (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxy

Website
Visit site
Me mate just texted me to tell me she stood in line in a Centra earlier behind Thom Yorke.

Early reports from the scene are sketchy, but without hearing otherwise I'm going to presume he was buying some tropical hubba bubba and a packet of fizzy chewits.

Me mate just texted me to tell me she stood in line in a Centra earlier behind Thom Yorke.

Early reports from the scene are sketchy, but without hearing otherwise I'm going to presume he was buying some tropical hubba bubba and a packet of fizzy chewits.

mp-sf-tayto.jpg

he's got to know what all the hypes about

he was at deerhoof last night.i like that about him, braving all the fuckheads who "just HAVE to say something" to him.obviously a big fan

I wish i could meet a famous person i didn't like when i had a bellyfull of mixed fruit cider. He's too sound to abuse (probably, i dont know the fucker.)

Lefty told me a great story about his Dad beating the shite out of Ronnie Corbett for looking at him "queer". Gas.

Stay away from the guy with the funny eyes. Keep away from the funny eyed guy!

christopher lee is still alive too
was reading an interview with him in 'total film' (in centra of all places!) about his new movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back