this tuesday! (dec 11) high on fire & pelican (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 7
That was fuckin deadly. Fuckin deadly. Yeah, pity about the meatheads. On the other hand, the best bit was when the no-shirties starting having a fight with that lad who was going mental, and Matt Pike was just grinning at it and rocking out. Total beserker warpspasm!!

That was fuckin deadly. Fuckin deadly. Yeah, pity about the meatheads. On the other hand, the best bit was when the no-shirties starting having a fight with that lad who was going mental, and Matt Pike was just grinning at it and rocking out. Total beserker warpspasm!!

the lowpoint however was the rip off price of garlic and cheese chips in that fuckin roma 2:mad:

them barebackers looked like they were pissing off a lot of people

Yeah, they fuckin were. Glad I had a few spliffs beforehand, kept the aggro level down. I fuckin HATE when you're trying to enjoy watching a band and rock out and these kind of dickheads get up to all this macho shit. If you're gay, admit & enjoy it, don't hide it until the rock show...

next time that happens we should all just turn around and seriously slap the lads around the place. so fuckin annoyed for about 10 mins, then i just went down the back.

next time that happens we should all just turn around and seriously slap the lads around the place. so fuckin annoyed for about 10 mins, then i just went down the back.

You throw the first dig and I'll be right behind ya :rolleyes:

No, actually though, if people are doing that I'm totally up for giving them a warning and then battering them. I was gettin so annoyed seeing so many people who just wanted to enjoy the band getting pushed and shoved around by those goons, everyone not as big or aggressive as them eventually just had to go down the back.

I'LL HOP IN FOR YA BOSS!

pelican were pretty bad alright.
high on fire was great,glad i was a bit away from the dickheads and just got to stare at guitar solos.|..|

I'm not sure what's annoying, Pelican being shit or the "How dare you not worship the ground Pelican walk on" shit their fan club go on with if you speak ill of them.

Matt Pike shook my hand outside when Pelican were on.I hoped his guitar playing skills might magically rub off on me.They didn't,sadly.

both bands played for too long. 45 each would have done.
pelican have some good songs and some great riffs. leave 'em alone.
was matt pike forced to take them on tour? he should get one of them to play second guitar for HOF especially when he heads off for a wank mid song. pikes tattoos are shit as well. as as for long hair...so dated.

Yeah, but when you're that cool in general, and when you shred axe like that, then having shit tattoos makes you even cooler, and conversely makes the shit tattoos cool...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back