Since 2000
This Thursday :
RAY-GUN
Indie/Alternative NightClub
the tivoli Francis St D8.

Presnets:

Riders To The Sea
+ Brown

Doors 10:30pm bands 11pm Followed by dj`antics till late : Drinks promotions !
Admission £5/£4

I think Ray-gun has 2 clubs to go before Christmas but It will be back after Christmas with an amazing line up of bands every week.

See you all on Thursday 7th of Dec.
Regards.
Ben.

lack of flyers lack of flyers.did you know there is a fine for handing out flyers and them turning into litter.

Indeed, a lack of flyers and posters and everything else (nobosy's even sure if the place is open when they get there, as all the doors are locked outside with no notice of anything going on inside whatsoever....!) Also, go easy on the absurd ear-crunching volume indie guitar-slash when there are only 20 people there and it being very late and all. Keep it up though, it's one place less that bands have to play if it stops.

Flyers??
Well if you were at any of the gigs in The Olympia the last few night you would have seen loads of Flyers. I had to pick some up after the rush to avoid the litter laws.
Posters?
Well I put loads up but they get covered so fast! I`ll better repalce them faster then!!

Sound?
Well depends on what part of the venue your in , Last week we had a little problem with the speakers on oneside of the venue.
Door opening time ! Sorry last week the sound check went on alittle too long , managers delayed the opening.
More posters will be put up on the door infuture we have done in the past but last week was just a mad one.

Thanks for all your support and I hope that you all will continue to enjoy the gigs . More info this week about upcoming gigs.

Thanks again.
Ben.

Why don't you tell us somethingabout the bands.
The way they're presented you'd think they were famous, but I'm afraid I've never heard of either of them.

My guess is Riders to the Sea dig Jim Morrison.

-My guess is Riders to the Sea dig Jim Morrison.

Or perhaps, John Millington Synge

In future I will try to explain these bands if thats possible ?

We are not stopping RAY-GUN before Christmas afterall were all systems go - well into the new year and beyond.

Brown played a storming gig ! Funk !
a nice mix of funky base and rock`n guitar that had everyone interested from the second they came on. Nice to see a band that dont look at their shoes all night! lively! I`LL say !
Great cover of "Sweet Home Alabama" to finish , leave them wanting more.

Thanks again to all the guys in Brown !
We will have them paly again soon!

Riders to the sea !
Are a band if all the members are around but due to problims ? Shane mounted the stage and slapped on his guitar and rocked out a solo appearance , the first lively singer songwriter I have ever seen !
An entertaining 20 minutes that could have happly went on longer. I Cant actually remember what covers Shane did ! But he can tell you all himself.

Another great night and Actually a really Big crowd that made the venue Jump all night. Thanks to everyone on the night ! Bands and dj`s your all stars!!!

More info about next weeks gig later.
Sorry to type and run.....
Ben.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back