This message is brought to you by the letters F, A and T (1 Viewer)

evil bandit

Website
Visit site
Sesame Street's Cookie Monster has decided that he doesn't like cookies as much as he thought he did.

Famous for singing that "c is for cookie" and that that was good enough for him, the furry blue character will now tone down his love of the crumbly biscuit for the sake of the children.

Instead of devouring cookies in his usual manner, the Cooke Monster will now only occasionally partake in a biscuit feast, while singing that "a cookie is a sometimes food".

The change comes as Sesame Street producers attempt to do their bit for the spiralling levels of obesity in children and is part of package of measures designed to encourage healthy eating.

Producers have added a number of allusions to healthy eating to the new series, which will also show celebrities such as Hilary Clinton and singer Alicia Keys hailing the virtues of avoiding junk foods.

Other characters will also get in on the act, with Elmo expressing his love of exercise, the Count urging viewers to count their fruit and vegetables and Big Bird speaking of the joy of hand-washing.

"Sesame Street is concentrating on the need to teach children about healthy foods and physical activity," the show's vice-president Dr Rosemarie Truglio said.

"Each episode will open with a health tip about nutrition, exercise, hygiene and rest."

I'd say the Milky Bar Kid is shitting it..

jane said:
I thought this was going to be about Andrea 'No Porkin' Dworkin's demise.

Ah, well, a hairy muppet is a hairy muppet, and now she's gone, gone to the furry buffet in the sky.

tht woman scarred my college life with her guff:eek:. then it all made sense when i saw her picture. those kind of essentialist, separatist ideas give feminism a bad name.

what was that story about her in paris?

she claimed some guy(s?) in a hotel raped her while she was asleep
i mean plzzz - not even the most desperate lowdown dude is gonna do that

haven't read about her in years and years, so i could be wrong

andrew

MONDOBRUTALE said:
shaggy_4.jpg

Shaggy: "It wasn't me"

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i mean plzzz - not even the most desperate lowdown dude is gonna do that

haven't read about her in years and years, so i could be wrong

andrew

didn't the same thing happen to Trinny from What Not To Wear?

or some dude drugged her, snuck into her room and tried it on?

Pantone247 said:
didn't the same thing happen to Trinny from What Not To Wear?

or some dude drugged her, snuck into her room and tried it on?

Trinny and Susannah drugged by gem thieves
By Sally Pook
(Filed: 28/05/2002)

Susannah Constantine and Trinny Woodall, presenters of the BBC2 programme What Not To Wear, were drugged and robbed as they slept in a villa in Cannes during the film festival.

how do I remember THIS three years later... but can't remember what someone in work asked me to do five minutes ago...

Pantone247 said:
"...apparantly pop's favourite peado perv Johathan King used to disguse himself as a lolly pop (above) to attract little un's to his sick dungeon of filth..."
True Story:
Jo (the mot) and myself were walking down Tottenham Court Road yesterday and he walked right by us.
Bit of an odd looking bloke. Stared right at us.

Music is Life! said:
True Story:
Jo (the mot) and myself were walking down Tottenham Court Road yesterday and he walked right by us.
Bit of an odd looking bloke. Stared right at us.

he was probably waiting to make eye contact with you so he could tell you that he's innconent and oh what a lovely time he had in jail and by the way have you heard his new single yet?

i had this taxi driver wance and we were talking about lookalikes and stuff
and then he goes "people tell me i look like a celebrity.."
and i went "who?"
and he goes "jonathan king"
and then i looked at him properly - it was uncanny!
then he told me stories about michael caruths wife always starting trouble and getting him into fights and how he used to be involved in boxing and other shit that was "amaaaaazing!"

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back