this is fucking hilarious (6 Viewers)

therealjohnny

Supporter
That guy at 0:56 looks familiar. Is he from Menswear or one of the other also ran Britpop bands?

seanc

I've never bought anything from Gear4Music, and I didn't realise they're British, but it has been recommended to me. I guess Brexit will probably benefit them, as now Thomann will be more difficult to use here (I assume).

Are they actually any use?

sleepy

Website
www.facebook.com
I've never bought anything from Gear4Music, and I didn't realise they're British, but it has been recommended to me. I guess Brexit will probably benefit them, as now Thomann will be more difficult to use here (I assume).

Not sure if it will be more difficult to get stuff from Thomann. I ordered a record from Germany last week and it's here already so it seems like post from the mainland is still running ok.

On a side note, my wife calls me an arsehole every time I use the word Mainland for Europe.

seanc

Not sure I fully understood that, but I'm living in the land of na Sasanach.

I fully agree with your use of the word "mainland" though. Imagine how it goes down around here. Also, the phrase "North West European Archipelago" has not gotten much traction, despite my best efforts.

JohnnyRaz

Gear4music have warehouses in the eu as well. I’ve actually bought a lot of stuff from them recently - similar model as thomann (ie subzero = Harley Benton), a slightly different range, and less Ridey shipping costs.

ann post

Supporter
I defo say the mainland if i think it's gonna make someone climb into another dimension with rage. I prefer continental europe though.

There is some kinda parcelmotel style thing that is german based you can use for thomann i do believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads