THiNGS on the wireless (1 Viewer)

snakybus

Website
www.breakingtunes.com
Okay, I know this has been mentioned in a couple of places, but anyway....

Listen out to PhantomFM around 5 o'clock to hear me and Tim and Lorcanzo talk to Jack Hyland about the gig on Saturday as well as other THiNGS-related stuff (I hope I'm not pre-empting Kieran here, it's just the three of us, right?).

And far be it from me to promote another Irish music web site, but if you go to www.phantomfm.com, you can listen via the Interweb if you're still in woik. Technology, isn't it great?

Oh and while I'm feeling sentimental, I suppose I should say (not being Dad-like here, just, well, someone should, I may as well do it) well done lorcanzo for organising all this. Also Unclealo, Gugai, Helen, Ian, Egg and missus Egg, Knacker Gannon, Thomas, the Psycho guys and dolls, Anthony and all the rest who've been busier than Baghdad looters over the past while getting this sorted, putting up posters, doing the stall, and generally promoting it. I only hope that my contribution has been enough.

Finally, please tell all your friends to come to this! It's going to be a proper celebration. I saw the visuals last night at Ian's by the way and they look class.

ps everyone to Pantone's for beers after! heehee

Hear hear.
Well done to everybody for making a success of it. A monster undertaking which seems to have turned out extremely well.

I've said it onstage a number of times but YES INDEED WELL DONE TO EVERYONE ESP LORCANZO. So much talk goes on about stuff like this (guilty your honour)...but only few follow through with real work.

.|..| :)

IAN!!!

Will ya clean out yer pm box...I have photo-type things to send you (if I'm not too late) and I need your email address (to sign you up to Westlife mailing lists etc)

Originally posted by Pantone247
pretty embaressing for a 1,000+'er

I feel ill when I see how many posts I have

You should relieve yourself by going to fastfude and finding something written by feline1. He is the original malnutrioned naked in front of the computer all time over kill type being.

Originally posted by captain anomie
You should relieve yourself by going to fastfude and finding something written by feline1. He is the original malnutrioned naked in front of the computer all time over kill type being.

eh, fuck you bud!

I wasn't saying I was some sort of freak nerd type nude person!!

I was saying I spend to much time trying to teach you dorks how to be cool, but you just keeping acting like morons anyhow despite my best efforts!!

;)

ok! so listen to phantom fm 91.6 from 5 onwards, where me, mike from settler, and ro will be talking about the tour, things, and the dublin distro.

text in loads of questions! it could be funny... :)

the number is 087 6195171

we'll also be giving away two sets of tickets to the saturday gig.

deadly buzz.

later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back