Things I love about guys (1 Viewer)

I suppose it is indicative of the fact that a gentleman would never strike a lady, while ladies might be required from time to time to administer a slap on the cheek to indicate that a gentleman had attemted to take a liberty.

I suppose it is indicative of the fact that a gentleman would never strike a lady, while ladies might be required from time to time to administer a slap on the cheek to indicate that a gentleman had attemted to take a liberty.

I've deserved a slap the few times i've got them. Never through attempted liberties taken, more through the shitspew of idiocy jettisoning from my gob.

I dont think it counts on the internet.

I was thinking more along the lines of the reasons why people would search the word ladies on google.

A "naked lady" anywhere other than the privacy of her bedroom or bathroom has no right to the title lady, unless it is applied ironically.

(I'm growing my hair again for the 'librarian bun' and I see that twinsets are in again, a pair of horn rimmed glasses and my disguise will be complete)

What about if she has stepped out of her bedroom to get a towel from the hot press - wanton slattern?

A lady always has a towel or bathrobe in the bathroom for such situations, but as long as the blinds are all down and there is no-one to witness her momentary lapse of propriety I suppose an exception could be made... just this once.

hey *insert male thumped member name here
remember that time we wrestled cause we were watching suburban commando and the nachos went everywhere and we crushed them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back