Thieving Liars Irish Tour Dates (2 Viewers)

we're now playing the cork gig. i have decided that education means nowt to me, cos im so fucking punk its just unbelievable.

Alan Remorse said:
we're now playing the cork gig. i have decided that education means nowt to me, cos im so fucking punk its just unbelievable.

How bad, saw the Insano guys last night in Cyprus, they're so fucking good, yourself Brady, Brian and Eoin should have a sludge vs emo riff competition that night :)

haha indeed... although i should take this chance to announce our new direction, emotional sludge grind. core.

error type 11 said:
How bad, saw the Insano guys last night in Cyprus, they're so fucking good, yourself Brady, Brian and Eoin should have a sludge vs emo riff competition that night :)
that was the best capt insano show i've seen yet i'd say. i had to leave early though for the last bus home. a sludge vs emo competion would be deadly ... ye should do it like a tag team set!

ddmurph said:
that was the best capt insano show i've seen yet i'd say. i had to leave early though for the last bus home. a sludge vs emo competion would be deadly ... ye should do it like a tag team set!

theyd probably beat the living shit out of us... although we do have rob and vince... (assuming this was a real wrestling match)

B for the Spree said:
i know you are but what am i

bernard ->
119.jpg

find out more about fellow douchebag john kerry at Douchebag john kerry (at www.i-hate-liberals.com)
lurchkerry.jpg

you rang?

i'd love to say yes but it's probably wiser not to....they'll be playing there 2 days after.....daddy damo might get mad!! haha hahahah
thanks very much for the offer though.....we gotta get you guys down to kilcoole one of these days....fancy something in oct or sept??

I would have gone to see them play in McDonalds in Wexford (the pub on South Main St., that is) but I'd been job-hunting all day, leading to knackeredism, and I felt like a bit of an eejit in my respectable shirt and trousers. Next time if there is one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back