Thieving Liars Irish Tour Dates (3 Viewers)

Wer'nt Ensign due to play a Blast a few years back but they never showed up?? Im nearly positve they were. Maybe im wrong though.

fenix said:
Wer'nt Ensign due to play a Blast a few years back but they never showed up?? Im nearly positve they were. Maybe im wrong though.
yeah....i told ryan (their guitarist) what it was and i dont think they bothered. they didnt just show up though, i just think they cancled a good bit in advance.

mc moley said:
ensign did their irish dates alright, well they did a few years ago anyway.
try and get as many people at this if ya can....the liars are just doing ireland so are bound to make a huge loss. not that thats important, just dont want them to come all the way here to play to nobody.

hopefully the fact that its on a friday night down here should bring a decent enough crowd.

Alan Remorse said:
support in Cork is from Captain Insano, and i'm waiting on another band to confirm.
Is that a band named after the wrestler guy from the waterboy, if is they better be good ........ or else!baggyyyy

mc moley said:
maybe its cause they thieve and lie?
they got cool hobo symbols on their cd that apparently mean danger thievs amongst us or something like that.

wow that's really cool that they're hobos, pretty hardcore to live the actual homeless lifestyle, if it was me i'd just co-opt hobo symbols to get street-cred for my band.

nooly said:
wow that's really cool that they're hobos, pretty hardcore to live the actual homeless lifestyle, if it was me i'd just co-opt hobo symbols to get street-cred for my band.
yeah, it's easy for people to just use symbols and ideas to gain respect, its very difficult to be a hobo and get your band to a different country, respect to these dudes

the symbol thing is an old hobo tradition thats dead now as far as i know. seeing as there are no (or very few) real hobos left that travell from town to town doing work in exchange for food and board. one of the guys in the band has an interest in the old hobo lifestyle and just stuck them on the cd. so they aint hobo's....sorry to disapoint.

dont think they're using the symbols to be cool either cuz theres no explanation on the cd as to what they are...i think they just threw it on for the craic.

mc moley said:
the symbol thing is an old hobo tradition thats dead now as far as i know. seeing as there are no (or very few) real hobos left that travell from town to town doing work in exchange for food and board. one of the guys in the band has an interest in the old hobo lifestyle and just stuck them on the cd. so they aint hobo's....sorry to disapoint.

dont think they're using the symbols to be cool either cuz theres no explanation on the cd as to what they are...i think they just threw it on for the craic.
i'm not going now, i feel betrayed .......

mc moley said:
they aint hobo's....sorry to disapoint.

what?! :eek:
man that's unbelievable, why would these people try to deceive us like that? i've now reached new depths of disillusionment.

I have a poster sorted Dar. printing them very soon. extra posters would also be cool if you have proper type posters if you want to send them if not I'm cool without. the bill already has four bands, never thought to ask the K.Spree they can play if the want, but i doubt they will want to, plus 5 bands if no fun for anyone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back