Thieving Liars Irish Tour Dates (1 Viewer)

mc moley

Website
Visit site
East coast Hardcore band Thieving Liars will be playing Ireland on the following dates......

Sun 15th of Aug Bray (w/langdon beck)
Wed 18th of Aug LONGFORD (w/langdon beck)
Thurs 19th DUBLIN (Langdon Beck release party!!!)
Fri 20th CORK (w/my remorse i think)
Sat 21st BELFAST (w/lagdon beck)

Tired of the same sounds circulating every scene and frustrated with the
trendy pop-punk songs about girls, beers and teen-age hijynx, Thieving
Liars have created a hard edged in your face music with strong
socio-political lyrics.
Bringing with them all the different elements from their past bands (Double
Penetration, The Hampers, Ensign, The Pedophiles, The Whitehouse Effect and
Clampdown), Thieving Liars have decided to simply make the
best hardcore music that goes beyond being labeled a simple punk or
hardcore band.

go to www.thievingliars.com for more info

dar, rang today about the venue in new ross for the 14th and he has promised me an answer tommorow so will know then the story. he asked about galavans and the hilton, our old venues and how the gigs were there, not sure if that was cause he was interested in the numbers or someone has been telling him of shenanigans in them places.

still wait and see i suppose.

we wont be able to play the cork gig cos i've exams that week, but i'll be able to sort it out ok, PMed ya about it anyway Dar. Support in Cork will be sorted out tomorrow, so i'll reveal details then.

metal

Cormcolash said:
I wonder if the Theiving Liars will get the gigs and all organised and ready to go, then pull out of the tour the week beforehand because one of them had to be in America?

i... dont get it.

Alan Remorse said:
i... dont get it.
maybe its cause they thieve and lie?
they got cool hobo symbols on their cd that apparently mean danger thievs amongst us or something like that.
interesting actually hobos used to leave sybols on walls, whch could mean something like nice lady lives here, or lotsa cops about etc...thats cool. we should do that in dublin...like good dumpster or crazy ass junkies around. cant think of anything else tht could possibly happen in dublin!

Thieving Liars, Langdin Beck, Margin of Error, Based on Reason
TLsF.jpg

Cormcolash said:
I wonder if the Theiving Liars will get the gigs and all organised and ready to go, then pull out of the tour the week beforehand because one of them had to be in America?

did ensign do that?

I'm pretty sure i saw ensign play once and one of them said "bitch", but ian easpa measa said much worse when we lived together - pm me to find out specifics!!

;)

ensign did their irish dates alright, well they did a few years ago anyway.
try and get as many people at this if ya can....the liars are just doing ireland so are bound to make a huge loss. not that thats important, just dont want them to come all the way here to play to nobody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back