THIEVING FUCKERS (1 Viewer)

Squack

broke into our house today smashed kitchen window and took my mother's jewellery and my dad's wedding ring

may they die a slow painful death

Shit one! Sorry to hear that. Bet the police do fuck all but give you a crime number

What fucking scumbags.

Sorry to hear that. Take comfort in the fact you're a better human being than they could ever hope to be.

thieving scum like that are the lowest of the low. they anger me to the point of..........god knows what.
so sorry to hear about that. it's one thing when a tv or dvd is taken but irraplaceable things like wedding rings? little fuckers.

I had a word with the ultimate Elan Vital and have been duly informed that a karmic tsunami is heading in their direction.

ok mum found the wedding ring today, thank god!
but still the fuckers should be shot

it's the thought that someone was in your house......it's creepy.

when we were younger we used to put a tent up in the back garden. it was massive, like an 8 man tent or something. anyway, one day we came back and the tent had been uprooted. we got a call from the guards later that day to say they'd received "a few calls from residents who had seen four lads walking through ballybrack village with a fully constructed tent."

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

the cops found them on the beach later, enjoying our tent and a few spliffs and ciders.
hahahaha.

Thats such a pain in the Ass.

Two little cunts broke the passanger side window of my car yesterday while i was in work.
broad bloody daylight. They didnt take anything just broke the window. My neighbour chased them down the road (she's a woman of 82), she said she only realised while she was running that if they turned on her she was dead. But luckly they ducked into the flats and she could stop running.

Little shits.

we used to get broken into all the time before we got proper strong windows a few years ago. things that got taken over the years: my mam's engagement ring, myself and my sister's confirmation and communion money (a week or so after the great events), all of our money for going on holidays 2 days before we jetted off, my ash "free all angels" cd (bizarrely).. & much more besides. it's an awful feeling to know someone's been rooting around in your house. sorry to hear about your house :(

the fact that an 82 year old gave chase to a bunch of thieving fuckbags really does demonstrate the great divide between the bold and the beautiful in this country.
what a legend of a woman

oh also, do you mind me askin why your dads wedding ring wasnt on?i know my aul pair dont take theres off ever? is that not the norm?

Someone broke into my sisters house a few years back, knicked her dvd player (with MY Some Like It Hot DVD in it!) and drove off in her car! before they left, they took her bike-lock key off the keyring and left it for her. Why didn't they take the car key and leave all the others? Anyway, the guy was stopped for speeding a few months later and nicked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back