they make Snow Patrol sound like Throbbing Gristle (1 Viewer)

i saw the frames on the telly once and there was these cunts sitting crossed-legged watching as if captivated by a magic wizard

sometimes i think of the look of glee on this one particular little pricks face and i feel like i'm going to explode like Jaws at the end of Jaws 1

I don't feel sorry for him. It's a lifelong project thay've embarked on to try to eradicate gender. Fair play.

Did anyone hear the story of when he was homeless in LA and crashing in Rick Rubin's place? He got pissed and fell down the stairs then tried to sue Rubin for damages.

Anyway I only looked at this thread cause I'm mildly dyslexic and thought it was about a band who made Throbing Gristle sound like Snow Patrol. Bogus.

i thought there was a fire in rubin's and he ended up jumping out a window, busting up his arm (never to play guitar or keyboards again!) and he got the damages...

no, no - NOT fair play. "a lifelong project...to eradicate gender"??????

this is the STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD.

fucking performance artists.

Educating women on the mechanics of the offside rule is my contribution to the eradication of Gender.

I'll probably grow some man-boobs too, as the years and burgers go by.

Snow Patrol were the biggest album band in Britain last year: joy for their fans, depressing for detractors, who think they’ve dumbed down for success. Ireland’s the Frames have never come close to anything commercially comparable, and The Cost shows you why: bluntly, they make Snow Patrol sound like Throbbing Gristle. This is music so unadventurous, so lacking in originality, that even a three-albums-per-year forecourt buyer might blanch. If that seems harsh, check out whimsy-soaked exhibits such as Falling Slowly or Rise: wimpy warbling, soporific instrumentation, cliché-mired lyrics, music wholly without merit or balls. There can be no excuse. One star

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,176-2528987,00.html

finally someone in the media sees the light
- leigh

no, no - NOT fair play. "a lifelong project...to eradicate gender"??????

this is the STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD.

fucking performance artists.

Well, Himself and his wife are only altering their own genders, trying to become more similar I believe. It's more of an experiment/lifestyle choice than a scheme for humanity. They're trying stuff out on themselves and others don't have to. It takes balls and conviction to do what they're doing It's not my thing at all but I still say fair play.

Some of my best firends are performance artists.

i think it might be a scheme for humanity... i read an interview where he talked about it at length. i forget most of it now but i think he thinks that we have evolved to the point where future evolution must include surgical modification of the body and that we may as well embrace it and get used to it if ever we are to out grow the limitations of our gender. ive probably got that all wrong. i didnt like the sound of what he was on about anyway. he seems gentlemanly enough in his interviews but E wish E wood ANT KEYp looking at Es site and reading about hEm

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back