They have to score, they always score… Sheringhaaaaammmmm! (2 Viewers)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
It's no secret that Clive 'who ate all the pies' Tyldesley is Man U's 12th man, but It's interesting to note where other commentators loyalties lie. Motson has been accused of being a Man Utd head too, as well as Derby but is a self confessed Barnet fan. Alan Parry is an unashamed Liverpool supporter and whilst Jon Champion claims to be a York City follower he has been accused of being anti-Arsenal.

Anyone know any others?

George Hamilton supports Arsenal. Prick.

I'm still waiting for the Know Your Sport dvd boxset.

Anyone remember when Stephen Geogeghan, the former Shelbourne and Ireland striker, went on?
Hamilton asked him what work he did outside of football and, because he was unemployed, he went on to ask the general public for a job. I believe he said "I can do anything".

Clive Tyldesley's reaction to Mariano's equalizer for Porto against his beloved United was heartbreaking. 'OOOOHHH...can you believe it? CAN you believe it?...' You could almost hear him welling up. There there Clive.

alan green is a red. i love him, it's like watchin in the pub with yr mates

"babel picks it up on left. passes to... oh, that was a WOEFUL pass. who does this guy think he is? why, rafa? why he brings on ryan babel when steven gerrard is sitting on the bench is beyond me. he's not good enough to play for liverpool. full stop." etc etc

Clive Tyldesley's reaction to Mariano's equalizer for Porto against his beloved United was heartbreaking. 'OOOOHHH...can you believe it? CAN you believe it?...' You could almost hear him welling up. There there Clive.

Was it Tyldesley who was roaring into the mic about Ronaldo being "a gift from heaven" after scoring a free kick last year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back