There was an hour-long documentary about the muppets on last night and i missed it. (1 Viewer)

Re: There was an hour-long documentary about the muppets on last night and i missed i

I gotta go out. Fuck 2006.

Fuck it in the eye.

Re: There was an hour-long documentary about the muppets on last night and i missed i

actually in my hasty posting i just realised that im out too.
fuck.
shit.
piss.
partridge.
lets make up for it now?
53345-MUPPETS-1-06_KANPH0374.jpg

AAHAHAHAHAHA.
zoot_floyd_janice.jpg

oh!oh! AHAAHAHAAHAHHAH
atari2600gp.jpg

fucker.
muppets.jpg

YWHOOTWHOOTAHAHAHA
Muppets.jpg

haharughkd
muppets-animal.gif

OH OH CAREFUL NOW!
85_1_b.JPG

orf! orf! orf!

The guests they used to have of were awsome. Peter Ustinov was the king. The only person i can think of what should have been on it was Jack nicholson roundabouts the shining time. That would be awsome

oh yeah, cool, muppets. i watched this while bouncing on my space hopper dressed as les from the baycityrollers dressed as bosco eating a corned beef sanglidge dressed as angel delight waiting for the sweeney to come on pretending i'm minder ziggy played guitar.

fuckin contemparise, maaaaan

oh yeah, cool, muppets. i watched this while bouncing on my space hopper dressed as les from the baycityrollers dressed as bosco eating a corned beef sanglidge dressed as angel delight waiting for the sweeney to come on pretending i'm minder ziggy played guitar.

Now THATS a party. Who needs friends when you've got mammeries?

the first Muppets LP is deadly.

Fozzie Bear's joke.
i may be going totally against teh grain here, but i prefer the more commercial stuff.

the first Muppets LP is deadly.

Fozzie Bear's joke.

"Good grief! The comedian's a bear!"
One of the funniest things ever :)

I got some muppets dvds a couple of years ago and realised that I had kind romanticised it in my memory, and most of the muppet show consisted of weird looking puppets singing songs. Which loses its flavour after a while

I taped this

It wasn't very good. Kind of "I :heart: the Muppets"-style reruns type thing, with folks like Twiggy and the guy from Robson and Jerome making appearances.

"Good grief! The comedian's a bear!"
One of the funniest things ever :)

I got some muppets dvds a couple of years ago and realised that I had kind romanticised it in my memory, and most of the muppet show consisted of weird looking puppets singing songs. Which loses its flavour after a while

the whole interplay between Fozzie and Kermit is very very funny. Kermit continually getting his cue wrong. :D

Bump.

I forgot I still have this, if anybody wants this copied PM me.

I still haven't watched it yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back