Theory test, didn't study. HELP! (1 Viewer)

frona

I have my driver theory test today and I didn't look at the book at all and don't know anything about driving or the rules of the road! What are they going to ask me? Help!

its pretty much all common sense, the only hard questions are about braking distances in different conditions, like braking on a wet day on a jam covered road with a fridge strapped to the top of your car. stuff like that.

if any questions come up about drivebys just remember you need to maintain your road position so that your driver is least exposed, and that you want to approach in such a way that you don't have to shoot across him - schoolboy error, that one.

hope this helps.

it's a piece of piss. you'll be grand. just watch out for the question about what to do in a Bullitt style car chase on a downtown San Francisco street. The answer is C. floor it to 120- 130 kmph to ensure you look cool jumping those hills.

Just spend whatever free time you have reading the book. I studied my arse off, but using the wrong (old) version of the book and struggled to scrape by.

Just spend whatever free time you have reading the book. I studied my arse off, but using the wrong (old) version of the book and struggled to scrape by.

I can't! I'm at work and the book is at home. I didn't look at it AT ALL. Damn you Nicholas Cage!

Thanks you guys. I feel a bit less pessimistic.

90% of it is so obvious you'll be double checking your answers because it seems just too simple

the other 10% deals with tractor tyre depths and the like, which everyone guesses anyway

I didnt look at the book at all.

And failed by ONE FUCKING QUESTION!!

some of the questions are really vague, and if your being totally logical there are a few correct answers.

most of them are piss easy, stuf like, you see a pedestrian crossing a road;

do you
a) run him over, and then reverse back over him,making sure to activate your hazard lights.
b) shout abusive comments at him, such as "four wheels good, two legs bad!"
c) slow down and let him cross.

I actually got that one wrong mind.

It's mostly common sense. I dunno, for the most part it seemed simple enough when I did the DVD one.
You'll be grand, and if you don't get it sure what harm, you can do it again. Don't be stressing anyway, that's no help.

i know someone who has failed this something like six times. i think if you can't grasp the relatively simple rules of the road after three attempts you should be barred from ever driving a car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back