the worlds most amazing band (2 Viewers)

there was actually a very brief Hatebeak interview on Channell 4 during the summer one night.Sadly,not with the parrot though.
Aonghus, you're thinking of CANINUS.

Dan Lilker of Brutal Truth/Nuclear Assault famously did a home made death metal demo in the early 90s under the name "BLOODHOUND" where the vocals were slowed down samples of dogs barking.The myth, which no one has ever confirmed or denied, is that he did it as a practical joke on Roadrunner records, who at the times were signing every death metal band they could..and allegedly,they offered him a deal.

this is fuckin mad a grind band witha parot singer, their called HATEBEAK and their record is called "BEAK OF PUTRFACTION", fuckin deadly
www.myspace.com/beak666

I bought that 7" in Amoeba in San Fran 2 years ago,..its sorta funny the first time, I listened to it recently and it is total rubbish to be honest!
At the same time I found another brilliant 7inch though I forgot ihad, Brutal Truth 'perpetual larceny'...the dodgy remix version on the b-side is the funniest thing i've ever heard,.....like a dodgy gabba remix with grind and blasts of sharpe screaming - total brilliance!:D !cheezy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back