The world is a goat. (1 Viewer)

Hector Grey

Contributor
Since 2000
andy should dig this:

Channel 4 told to apologise over Brass Eye

Channel 4 must broadcast an apology over its Brass Eye spoof documentary on paedophilia, a television watchdog has ruled.

The Independent Television Commission ruled the station had breached two areas of its code.

The Chris Morris show prompted record numbers of complaints when it was broadcast in July.

The ITC has accepted that Channel 4 had failed to give adequate warnings about the nature of the programme and ruled that not enough care had been taken to avoid causing gratuitous offence to the viewer.

The ITC decided that an appropriate course of action would be to take the rare step of asking Channel 4 to broadcast an apology, the details of which are yet to be finalised.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_391736.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

check out the new pants

http://www.sky.com/skynews/storytemplate/storytoppic/0,,30000-1028677,00.html

Cuntishness shall triumph.

This all reminds me that last week I payed 70 sheets for a TV/radio license. Ignore for a moment, if you can, the hilarious notion that without it certain wavelengths of electromagnetic energy are banned from your house by order of the government.

Ponder, then, that if you do succumb to this top-level form of censorship most of your hard-earned shekels go to RTE, a broadcasting company whose lack of vision and fear of the stampeding herd precluded them from buying Father Ted - even though they were offered it BEFORE C4! And even though their minimal initial investment would have subsequently allowed them to sell the show on to C4 for a massive wad of cash! Which might even have helped keep the license fee down!

Ponder then the fact that last night a half-cut friend of mine wrenched my TV off its stand and watched it fall to the ground where it lay busted forever.

Now I'm the only saddo in Ireland with a TV license and no TV.

Cuntishness and cuntery throughout this durn country...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back