The Wave Pictures w/ Land Lovers, Crawdaddy, 30th April (1 Viewer)

Moods For Mallards

We're playing with brillo anti-folk, wordy pop Englanders The Wave Pictures on 30th April, in Crawdaddy.
They have a new album, Beer in the Breakers, out on 2nd May, I presume it'll be available at the gig. Hurrah.
http://www.thewavepictures.com/webpages/homeandnews.htm

Here's a poster for the gig:
tumblr_lifcd2ZVsd1qacl08o1_500.jpg

Hup.
We recorded a K9 Session for Phantom's I-con show, and it airs after 10 on Wednesday.
Here's one of the songs:
[sc]http://soundcloud.com/i-con/land-lovers-gravedigger-k9[/sc]

We're recording that one properly this weekend as part of the ongoing effort to finish our bleedin' album.

I won the Thumped Wave Pictures comp yesterday and my usual +1 isn't able to make it, so if anyone is looking for a ticket send me a pm.

During the school run everyday we play Strange fruit for David cos my daughter and niece love singing along. They had a school talent show recently to raise money for Japan and sang this and The Lion King. I thought I'd be nice and get the band to sign something for the girls. Gave the sprog a poster this morning with a load of messages they'd written for them on it. All she said was "Thanks, now I feel pathetic".
Sigh.

yes, yes, now you know them and they're sound

edit: oh, and I hope you played a good gig, I would have liked to have been there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back