The Water Reference + I'll Eat Your Face in The Whiskey (Cork) on Bank Holiday Sunday (1 Viewer)

mangler

Website
www.jandekoncorwood.com
Vince (ex- Ten Point Rule), who has been in Germany for the last ages is coming back for the long weekend, so his most recent Cork band (featuring members of Sea Area Forecast, Rest and Defect) are gonna do a 1 off show in The Whiskey in Cork on Sun 3rd Aug. Tis a fiver in, opens at 9 and I'll Eat Your Face are playing too. I think there's a MySpace page for The Water Reference, but Vince has the password, so it's probably been sitting dormant for ages. Maybe do a google for it to hear some quality hardcore. I'll Eat Your Face play good time grindcore stuff. They probably have a MySpace too.
Vince might be bringing along his acoustic to do some lovely songs at the start too, so get there early if you're going at all.

Attachments

• Water Ref Poster.jpg
    Water Ref Poster.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 31
Re: The Water Reference + I'll Eat Your Face in The Whiskey (Cork) on Bank Holiday Su

I'm holding out for a Ten Point Rule reunion myself.

::clef::I'm alone in my prison, my own life::clef::

Re: The Water Reference + I'll Eat Your Face in The Whiskey (Cork) on Bank Holiday Su

I THINK there's a MySpace page for The Water Reference, but Vince has the password, so it's PROBABLY been sitting dormant for ages. MAYBE do a google for it to hear some quality hardcore. I'll Eat Your Face play good time grindcore stuff. They PROBABLY have a MySpace too.
Vince MIGHT be bringing along his acoustic to do some lovely songs at the start too, so get there early if you're going at all.[/quote]

Imightgo

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back