The warm and cuddly thread of cuteness, fluffy bunnies and love (1 Viewer)

Squiggle

Born-again non-smoker
Supporter
Website
www.myspace.com
To restore karmic balance and well-being to thumped and counteract all the aggro.

Alexis is upset because everyone has been arguing...

alexis.jpg

The bunnies have taken to hiding in teacups...

bunny-cups.jpg

Remember folks...

lovebegets25.jpg

so lets make with the love and stop all this fighting.

:heart:

free-cute-dog-screensaver_350.jpg

My dog had his little pink doggie balls removed last Thursday so he is feeling a bit sorry for himself and looks like this (except for the little rascals type collar he has to wear to stop him biting the stitches)

Poor fella

Is it ok to post our camera shy ducks again? See the big black one? Well the other two think it's their mother/leader and it thinks the same so they follow it around all day unbeknown that its actually a different breed of duck altogether and I think this is great altogether. :)

474487749_57a0b90983.jpg

Is it ok to post our camera shy ducks again? See the big black one? Well the other two think it's their mother/leader and it thinks the same so they follow it around all day unbeknown that its actually a different breed of duck altogether and I think this is great altogether. :)

474487749_57a0b90983.jpg

Awwww... that is a lovely story... and they all look so cute hiding their faces from the camera too.

Awwww... that is a lovely story... and they all look so cute hiding their faces from the camera too.

And there's a moral too thats it's got something to do with respect for people who are different.

while neither warm, fluffy or cuddly even depressing snowmen are cute :heart::heart:

morbid-snowman.jpg

Well, goodnight all. I am going to leave you with this little baby rodent... which is one of the cutest things ever.

6a00c2251e16478e1d00c225234b94549d-320pi.jpg

:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back