The Wait Is Almost Over.... (1 Viewer)

Remedy

It took a long time to persuade him to come to back to Dublin, but the wait is almost over.

Hidden Soul and Bud Rising Present:
Richard Dorfmeister (K&D, Tosca) - First Dublin appearance in nearly 4 years.
and Fila Brazillia (DJ Set) / Kistar (Live) / Tim Redfurn (Visuals)

This Thursday Night June 2nd
Temple Bar Music Centre
11pm til late

Richard Dorfmeister is half of Vienna’s Kruder & Dorfmeister, the extraordinary DJ duo whose remixes for Roni Size, Madonna, Bomb The Bass, Lamb, and Depeche Mode have made them arguably the two biggest (and most licensed) stars in the DJ/producer world. Their sound is a lush and powerful amalgam of Latin, dub, hip hop, drum 'n' bass and downtempo beats. It’s difficult to go into any club or lounge that portends to be hip without hearing them. Richard’s side projects have only added to his reputation including the popular Tosca CD, Suzuki.

Hull-based duo Fila Brazillia are the most popular and acclaimed of the noted Pork Recordings stable. Formed in 1991 by producers Steve Cobby and Dave McSherry, Fila Brazillia are acclaimed by DJs and headphonauts alike for its innovative fusion of funk, dub, house, hip-hop, and acid jazz. In addition to Fila, Cobby is also an active member of other Pork stable acts such as Solid Doctor (his solo guise) and Heights of Abraham, both of which have released a number of full-length recordings

Tix, priced 18e (plus 1e booking fee) are available from Carbon Records (Urban Outfitters), Spin Dizzy, Road Records, City Discs and Big Brother Records.
Tix are also also available online at www.ticketmaster.ie priced 18e (subject to booking fee and handling charge)
Tix on the door will be 20e

Competition
2 Double passes for this Thursday up for grabs. Question is who is playing at Remedy at the Music Centre this coming Sunday night. Answers to [email protected]

Upcoming Remedies
Bud Rising and Remedy Present: DJ Marky - This Sunday June 5th - TBMC
Moodymann (Live) - Saturday June 18th - Sugar Club
Luke Una Bomber - June 30th - Bia Bar
DJ Hype -Saturday July 2nd - TBMC
Andy C - Saturday Sept 24th - TBMC

Check www.remedyireland.com for more info.

i am beginning to brew over a large pot of some of the darkest anger i've ever tasted. our other windows server (the one we'd transferred all the clients we'd rescued off the dead server) has also just died. the tourettes of my internal monologue has been overcome, i can only mentally bite down screams on my tongue and clamp down on the urge to go postal through the fucking office with one of the fucking desks. i'm going to have to drive home in first gear with the handbrake on, for fear i just fucking put the fucking boot down and hammer it fucking homewards at fucking 130mp-fucking-h and put it through the neighbours front window.

Pre Dorfmeister Party at Soul Food

Im sure all of you guys will be out for pints / cocktails / food tonight before Dorfmeister / Fila / Kistar (or wherever you are going) so do drop up to Bia bar for some love. Tonights djs are Tom Beary, Stef Hoffman and Keith Dalton who will be playing a selection of the finest Soul / Funk / Disco. We do have a drink promo for tonight btw, a frozen cosmo for 6e, all night long. 2 for 1 pizza (food now served til midnight btw), massive beer garden, great tunes and midnight munchies at 12. Bia Bar is also open late every Thursday, til 2.30 so if you aint going to any of the gigs around town, you can pop down there....

Address: Bia Bar, Lower St. Stephens Street, Dublin 2. (Opposite the Hairy Lemon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back