The Village (1 Viewer)

Every time I start reading anything about this movie, I begin to wish there was some internet way of sticking my fingers in my ears and going LALALALALALALALALALALALALA.

Just gotta make it till friday.

Abderrahmane said:
He's still doing the last-minute twist jobby we all know and love...

Wonder what it'll be this time?
Great twist, turns out all his films are gay. Who'da thunk?

If anyone posts ANYTHING about this movie before I get to see it there will be WAR.

I will CRUCIFY you.

where did my post go??? did some extra-terrestrial beings abduct it, so they could probe it???

bloody aliens:mad: :mad:

xsteox said:
where did my post go??? did some extra-terrestrial beings abduct it, so they could probe it???

bloody aliens:mad: :mad:
Something like that, yes :)

I'm very sensitive about that sort of thing.

pete said:
Something like that, yes :)

I'm very sensitive about that sort of thing.
what sensitive about aliens???:confused: they wont bother you unless you're a redneck from fyfe alabama:D

I really liked it, but i thought with the acting, the camera work, the music etc the film would have been fine if it was just about lucious(?) yer wan and the mad lad noah, it was quite moving i thought, but oh no, throw in some un-neccessaries. Reminded me a bit of the simpsons with ron howard trying to sell his movie, blah blah blah he's telling his story but the dude's not buying so he throws in "did i mention his best friend is a talking pie", "I'm sold". I wanted to say it was a great film but there was so much rubbish tacked on to a nice story, More is less, overkill and all that.

edited by pete for THE BLEEDIN OBVIOUS, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU stuff

Dixer's Village capsule review:
"If the audience for this film were a character from this film, that character would be Adrien Brody's character".

Dixer said:
Dixer's Village capsule review:
"If the audience for this film were a character from this film, that character would be Adrien Brody's character".
careful now

I can confirm that this film both sucked and blowed at the same time. A yawnfest. Well shot, looks great. Editing would have made a much snappier film. THe jumpy bits were too spread out, the blind chick was highly annoying as was mr. pheonix. I wanted it to be cool. But the twist at the end was no twist at all..saw it comming a mile off. My missus liked it a lot though. 6/10. Just for the look of it and the the evil dudes costumes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back