The Tycho Brahe (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by barry
hey a few of the tycho brahe used to be in the plague monkeys!

bet they're old now!

*sniff*

grandpa.gif

D.

ye know the ice-T song "born dead"? the bras should have a song called "born 12", all about being real mad about missing out on the first 12 years of yizzer lives. it's a good idea, no?

Still missing 'em Happy... "Rock 'n roll I gave you all the best years of my life..."

and I'm only 17!

Shite

Attachments

• carpetlayer.jpg
    carpetlayer.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 196
awww, so sweet... here, i read that "without you always" ... which is a nice name for a bras song... all about the time you relised you were never going to be with a certain someone again... OR all about the time you misread a note your boyfriend left for you just before he went on a lads holiday to ibiza... you thought he'd dumped you so you went out and rid his best mate who stayed behind but he was actually letting you know he was going to remain true to you despite all the yokes and bare boobs... but because you misread the note, it got all fucked up and weird... it's a good idea, no?

DotDotDot Music presents...

Back to that gig in Cork. Should have read at the top - 'DotDotDot Music are proud to present' etc etc. But thanks Mr. Bandicoot for putting the message up, even though it DotDotDot, not Bandicoot.
Right, got that. Good. While I'm at it, DotDotDot Music is proud to present the launch of the cd "The Air is Full" by Cork Noise group 'Safe" with veteran sound artist Danny McCarthy. It's in Fr. Matthew's Hall (old Bingo hall), Cork at 4.30 Sat. 7th Dec. and is part of the Cork Art Trail. Adm. Free. Talk on "Noise" by Paul Hegarty too which should be interesting.
More info from [email protected].
Coming soon - www.dotdotdotmusic.com

dee not john
the dootdoot comp?
looks ike it's going to be pfirkin brellant
us tychos playing cork again should be nice esp in the lobby
looking forwards to it

That 99 track comp will be out in Feb 2003 and features original unreleased tracks by- Roedelius, Sillver Apples, EAR with Delia Derbyshire, Guapo, John Butcher, KK Null, Toshimaru Nakamura, Chie Mukai, Tamaru, Barry Guy, Kawabata makoto, John Bischoff, Larry Polansky etc etc - too many to mention obviously but you get the general idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back