the things people say. (1 Viewer)

Reets

Supporter
Solutions
"why does canada have to have its own top model show, I think kinda its part of the U.S, why cant they?"
a few mins later she was surprised to find out that hindsight wasn't a type of bean.

"why does canada have to have its own top model show, I think kinda its part of the U.S, why cant they?"
a few mins later she was surprised to find out that hindsight wasn't a type of bean.
I've known a lot of people with a tenuous grasp of geography (no, Athlone is not a county) but hindsight as a type of bean??? Wtf?

yea im not too sure geography is her strong point (she id ask where abouts in ireland was celtics parkhead was).
im guesing heinz beans had something to do with it.

on ireland where isnt celtics parkhead is in scottland no ?
mail.jpg

Ha!It must have been rather confusing wandering through life wondering why people would occasionally remark;

"Beans is a wonderful thing",or
"With the benefit of beans"

I used to think until I was five that "Fair dues" was actually "fair juice", one morning when I just culdn't put my around it anymore i shouted out "BUT WHAT DOES IT FECKING TASTE LIKE?!?"

Oh, teh shame! I blame all the boggers though with their stupid accents and colloquilism that i had to suffer.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8g3Gb5-jaY"]YouTube - Miss Teen USA - Questions (and Answers?!?)[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back