The Swan thread. (1 Viewer)

prefer geese, but don't hate on the swans.

When I was little my dad took me for a walk along a canal bank and I tripped and went sliding down into the water and was thoroughly upset by a giant (at least relative to my four year old self), bothered, hissing and flapping mother swan. I have never recovered and think they are evil scum

Fellows of St John’s College (Cambridge) are the only people outside the Royal Family legally allowed to eat unmarked mute swans. Swan traps were originally built into the walls of the college alongside the river, but these are no longer used. The Crown (the British monarch) retains the right to ownership of all unmarked mute swans in open water, but the Queen only exercises her ownership on certain stretches of the Thames and its surrounding tributaries.

Swan Meat
Regular Price: $1,499.99
Sale Price: $999.99

http://www.brentwoodtradinggroup.com/swmeandswmer.html

no more so than hunting any other wild (or indeed domesticated) bird... although I fully agree with the scumishness of the aformentioned behaviour.

Had not been up for over 2 weeks and the difference in size was astounding!
Light was very harsh and kept changing out of the clouds frequently, hence the diff exposures.

Day 54

The light has caused the 3D effect, I did very little in PP!

When I was little my dad took me for a walk along a canal bank and I tripped and went sliding down into the water and was thoroughly upset by a giant (at least relative to my four year old self), bothered, hissing and flapping mother swan. I have never recovered and think they are evil scum

Are you my little sister ?

She's got exactly and I mean exactly the same tale of woe.

It would be... alarmingly hilarious if I did in fact turn out to be your little sister.

not_a_turkey.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back