The Sultans / Contort / Droppin Bombs / Septic Pussy Sept 11th Thomas House (1 Viewer)

EuroPNew-05ECU-2002-donatedbig_f.jpg

€5

Could only hear Contort from down the back, Best band though. Septic pussy were good too, but that band on after em, The Sultans I take it? not into that at all. missed Droppin bombs.

Contort were good and seemed to be really into it and having fun, nice to hear Ed doing different type of vocals compared to the screeches of DeNov.
Sultans were excellent Steo, Oi wouldn't be your thing and rumour has it you missed Droppin' Bombs for a Chinese across the road...

Pics in an hour or so...

Contort were excellent! as were droppin bombs! didnt see much of sultans, but waren't really my cup of tea. FUCKING MISSED DROPPIN BOMBS, had to leave with the missus. goddamnit

Contort were excellent! as were droppin bombs! didnt see much of sultans, but waren't really my cup of tea. FUCKING MISSED DROPPIN BOMBS, had to leave with the missus. goddamnit

How'd you know they were excellent if you missed them?

hahahahahaha
I read screws post 5-6 times just to make sure you got that right Moose..and you did!
I missed DBs too but I was out for the 4 Arsenal game at 2.30pm and was literally out on my feet after Sultans so had to run over to the Chinese....nice to be able to sit down and eat and only about 30cents a dish extra.

No doubt about it Droppin Bombs were the best band last night.
Contort were class too, to quote screw: "they're a crust super group".
Didn't catch much of Septic Pussy, but I'm sure they were deadly.
The Sultans though were great, now that's a band that is my cup of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back