the sabbath: pictures (1 Viewer)

Attack of the Clonans :

There was at least three people at Sabbath that I thought was Ronan Coldspoon. For a while I though he was a right prick for changing his tshirt during the day for more cool ones. Then I realised i was wrong.

Originally posted by Anthony
Attack of the Clonans :

There was at least three people at Sabbath that I thought was Ronan Coldspoon. For a while I though he was a right prick for changing his tshirt during the day for more cool ones. Then I realised i was wrong.

thats deadly! he was actually there i believe. i couldnt make it cause i study for my exams.
hey herv i think he does say deadly biscuits.

Yes, may I also commend silo on the compact risc site. I wasn't at the Sabbath you'll understand, I just want to make as many posts as I can so I get all the priviledges all you REmembers get with your high flautin' post numbers.

Originally posted by pad

thats deadly! he was actually there i believe. i couldnt make it cause i study for my exams.
hey herv i think he does say deadly biscuits.

thats mad. maybe she got it from someone from athlone. she does also say groovy grooves. ring any bells?

Pad, this is weird, I always thought my brother and I made up "cool beans" when we were kids. Also I have a good few friends in Athlone and have spent a lot of time there. Could it be that they picked it up off me?

actually i think at this point anything you say could sound familiar. cool beans is deifinetly a saying of his. the others could be familiar but im probably just making that up.

sabbath yay!

have to say sunday was a gr8 day though i was a little worse for wear by the endof itall!! best acts were the corpo :D ,trm, paul oreilly (ur sooo cute sparklechild!), goodtime j eh...icant really remember seeing any1 else!:confused: i have to say i brought my younger bro to see turn on sat nite and they rocked!!! pony club on the other were complete pants!!im sorry...
xxprincessxx

As far as I remember "cool beans" has been used by both Buddy Bradley and Jimmey Corrigan...

Re: sabbath yay!

Originally posted by princess
have to say sunday was a gr8 day though i was a little worse for wear by the endof itall!! best acts were the corpo :D ,trm, paul oreilly (ur sooo cute sparklechild!), goodtime j eh...icant really remember seeing any1 else!:confused: i have to say i brought my younger bro to see turn on sat nite and they rocked!!! pony club on the other were complete pants!!im sorry...
xxprincessxx

[flutters eyelashes] was i cute? [/flutters eyelashes]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back