The Redneck Manifesto Album Launch (1 Viewer)

jesus, get a hold of yourselves... it'd need to be pretty fucking amazing then. when i say that, it's an understatement... think i'll be judging for myself.

I just got this this morning and had a quick listen. It sounds nice alright. That black box studio sounds like a good place to record (I mean from the sound of the records that have been recorded there). What's it like?

hag said:
the new record is fucking amazing!!! like it's totally "the best record ever to come out of dublin", but for real this time :)
it's no "dublin nevermind" though..;)
it's dublins "what burns...". seen the artwork, it's up tho the usual superb rednecks standard. matt is good at that stuff, no doubt.

Psychotic no 2 said:
I just got this this morning and had a quick listen. It sounds nice alright. That black box studio sounds like a good place to record (I mean from the sound of the records that have been recorded there). What's it like?
it's in france in the middle of nowhere. it's where steve albini learned his trade... i can give you matty's email if you need to know more... about microphones or guitars or whatever ;)

hag said:
"the best record ever to come out of dublin", but for real this time :)
so its passed dublin.. but how's it gonna fair in reality??!ninjaaaa

damned launch is when i am in the americas, so i'll not get paydirt on this till november sometime. anyways - south dakota awaits..

1950's said:
That UCD gig with the Mound is not happening on 28th September now. It's to be rescheduled for early October sometime.
the grapevine says this gig is on october 12. UCD just got a new PA put in last night... its loud...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back