The New Kanye West Album (1 Viewer)

those fucks were basically the charlie sheens and lindsay lohans of their day without twitter and paparazzi to constantly expose their most pathetic side

Yes

but these fucks here

Won't be happy until everyone on the planet is as boring as they are.

Fuck it, I'll have my actors and pop stars bouncing off the fucking walls if they do their fucking jobs well. They're not brain surgeons, their not cops or politicians. If you marry a lunatic who never actually has to grow up you can't get all boo hoo poor me upset when they never grow the fuck up. Buy the ticket take the trip.

those fucks were basically the charlie sheens and lindsay lohans of their day without twitter and paparazzi to constantly expose their most pathetic side

Yeah, your own version of the story on Parkinson is far better than the
Well, kinda.
O'Toole, Harris and Burton made great art. Charlie Sheen made Platoon and pissed the rest upagainst a wall. What's Logan's career high watermark? Mean Girls?
These men were at the very top of their profession, world at their feet and still chose to live the way they did.
They are closer tomaybe Ian McKellan or Patrick Stewart. Their art matters so how they live is also mattered, or was at least interesting.
I think context Is important with pissheads

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes

but these fucks here

Won't be happy until everyone on the planet is as boring as they are.

Fuck it, I'll have my actors and pop stars bouncing off the fucking walls if they do their fucking jobs well. They're not brain surgeons, their not cops or politicians. If you marry a lunatic who never actually has to grow up you can't get all boo hoo poor me upset when they never grow the fuck up. Buy the ticket take the trip.
They're*

Fuck sake cattle.

Well, kinda.
O'Toole, Harris and Burton made great art. Charlie Sheen made Platoon and pissed the rest upagainst a wall. What's Logan's career high watermark? Mean Girls?
These men were at the very top of their profession, world at their feet and still chose to live the way they did.
They are closer tomaybe Ian McKellan or Patrick Stewart. Their art matters so how they live is also mattered, or was at least interesting.
I think context Is important with pissheads
yeah...twas a loose analogy...i did think of that but couldn't be arsed developing my bitter rambling into anything more sensible

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back