The Jimmy Cake - Popular Music LP Fundit Campaign (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
3f2be57d56ca17f389e400f1f6af22c4_L.jpg

Here's a first look at the new collection of moving images and music from The Jimmy Cake, in advance of the launch of their Fund It campaign, which will be going live tomorrow. Get your lugs and eyes around this, and prepare to help bring Popular Music into the world.*

More...

look, i'm well beyond seeming like a prick on thumped, but i'm going to extend myself to the point of saying 'the jimmy cake' was no naming milestone to begin with. My point being, they are much better at music than naming, apparently. apart from jetta's palace.

Never sure about the whole 'trust us to come up with the goods' aspect of fundit campaigns, but this I can get on board with. They've done the work of recording the record and they're happy with it. Mixing, mastering and duplication are pricey, but worth doing right.

Fair balls Cakers. That tune is brilliant too.

That's an uncharacteristically nice album cover from Marillion

For a while there they had a really good photographer guy on board. That's a photo of their Marillion Convention going on in the background. The album is a live one from a night at the convention where the set list was voted for by fans. Needless to say it's a double album full off their most sprawling epic songs. (a bit like the jimmy cake's new one)

For a while there they had a really good photographer guy on board. That's a photo of their Marillion Convention going on in the background. The album is a live one from a night at the convention where the set list was voted for by fans. Needless to say it's a double album full off their most sprawling epic songs. (a bit like the jimmy cake's new one)

I'll warrent this is the first time The Jimmy Cake and Marillion have been compared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back