the If I was going to the Oscars I'd wear this .thread (2 Viewers)

bridal_20060915_gowns1_gowns2.jpg

did you ever see those Japanese watermellons that are force grown to be square so that they stack better?

That's her face.
Once someone has ripped her eyeballs out, and got her strung out on junk, obviously.

I would try to find something simple too but it would need to be long to cover my legs, have thick straps to balance out my wide shoulders and trick the eye to make my waist look smaller than it actually is. Hard to find something to do all that or I'd be wearing it every day. I need a what not to wear lesson minus that 360 mirror.

I love that black Marc Jacobs one but it totally wouldn't suit me. I'd have to go for something like this if I was going to the Oscars
burka1.jpg

i love that website :heart: gorgeous stuff and reasonable prices too. Sometimes people go way overboard pricing vintage.Did you see the red velvet coat with the mandarin collar in the coat section :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I'd do time for it

Oh wow! It's gorgeous. Sadly (or maybe luckily) that green dress is sold, or I'd totally buy it, oscars or not.

did you ever see those Japanese watermellons that are force grown to be square so that they stack better?

That's her face.
Once someone has ripped her eyeballs out, and got her strung out on junk, obviously.

she really brings out the starting-to-bind-her-legs-together aspect of the dress, though... i get twitchy looking at those dresses, 'cause they sort of seem like they're barbiefying the wearer, like they can't stand up unless they're wearing heels and couldn't move faster than a totter even if they were on fire.

if i was going to the oscars, i'd wear something horribly misjudged, with black tights and flat shoes. probably a screenprinted vintage slip which would show up in photographs making me look like a sad one-girl 90s courtney love revival.

Imagine...bursting out of a limo and careering up the red carpet on your out of control ostrich

just oozes class

notbbc_39_19.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back