The Guardian's Football Weekly Podcast (1 Viewer)

Great to have the lads back.

I have a weird crush on Sean Ingle's voice. Or maybe just on Sean Ingle. I could imagine us being good pals.

I wouldn't be in a rush to share pints with Glendenning, he'd wreck your head... but it's always a weaker pod when he's out...great chemistry between himself and Jimbo.

I'd agree with that.
Glendenning, while amusing and a great contributor, has the manner of a condescending D4 type - (albeit with an Offaly-ish accent)
I smell a boarding school. Or fee-paying at least.

He's entertaining but talks alot of shite about football. Its also really annoying how he acts as some kind of crusader for 'telling it like it is' and flying in the face of popular opinion when he talks as much shite as any of the people on the messageboard.

He's entertaining but talks alot of shite about football. Its also really annoying how he acts as some kind of crusader for 'telling it like it is' and flying in the face of popular opinion when he talks as much shite as any of the people on the messageboard.

When they refer to the messageboard, do they just mean the comments section?

He routinely tries to crowbar a GAA reference in every week too, which is a bit stage Irish. But yeah, although full of shite, the pods can be a bit sterile in his absence.

Messageboard = comments.

He was hosting instead of Jimbo for a few weeks and got roasted on the messageboard. He was grand in fairness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back