the flying naut (3 Viewers)

treelo

Since 2000
Website
www.ls82.com
some photos of the naut in the wolfhound in cork last month. anyone who's been there knows how tiny it is, and at the naut gig three members of the band were all being carried around by the crowd while they were playing. i hope makiladoras don't mind being airborne.
more photos here.
http://www.fnarr.net/thegripethic/images/naut/nautgig.html

Attachments

• naut_joe.jpg
    naut_joe.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 134
  • naut_joe2.jpg
    naut_joe2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 131
  • naut_joe3.jpg
    naut_joe3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 137
  • naut_joe_dave.jpg
    naut_joe_dave.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 132
Cormcolash said:
Yeah, that looks fuckin class!
They should have carried Baggy around though.
a few people went for him at one stage but it wasn't happening. i think having joe, dave and chris all up in the air at once was enough for anyone.
if anyone wants to play the wolfhound bar of rock email me or leo or [email protected]
can't wait for saturday..|..|

treelo said:
a few people went for him at one stage but it wasn't happening. i think having joe, dave and chris all up in the air at once was enough for anyone.
if anyone wants to play the wolfhound bar of rock email me or leo or [email protected]
can't wait for saturday..|..|
we spent around 5 minutes mid pit organising a group of able bodied serfs to lift baggie up....
then at the moment of execution one of our group (ie me) was mistakenly uplifted by the dwarf hence the failure of the baggy lift...

I shall direct you rhona to this amazingy apt description of his one man terror unit obscure noise control in this poster and the picture we used of him in august for a gig. we love him....honest

:)

Attachments

• hecklewebclr.jpg
    hecklewebclr.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 129
  • naut-copy.jpg
    naut-copy.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 118
error type 11 said:
I shall direct you rhona to this amazingy apt description of his one man terror unit obscure noise control in this poster and the picture we used of him in august for a gig. we love him....honest

:)
"annoying static from midgetcore pioneer"? how annoying is the obscure noise? i heard he emptied nancy spains the last time he played there. that photo is frightening, it doesn't even look like him.

treelo said:
ah sludge loving midget is a bit harsh. you like sludge and you're not that much taller than him...
i beg your fucking pardon????
i'm miles taller than that gimp....
don't make me bar you....

jmlcomp said:
i beg your fucking pardon????
i'm miles taller than that gimp....
don't make me bar you....
i'm taller than all y'all, that's what matters. and considering i played [r]evolution last night with no assurance that it was even playable, you'd have some cheek barring me. so please don't. please.

That scary pic was taken after a HalfMast gig in Dublin. A crazy night out in Dublin. See review of said gig below.

Half Mast, Prell, Easpa Measa, Puget Sound
Friday 29th June 2001, The Four Seasons Pub, Dublin
- christ where to being about this one, firstly thanks to Clodagh and Stephen from the Kids for putting us on and going ahead with the gig despite Chainey cancelling, it all got off to a very weird start and stayed like that for the entire day. First off we vanned it up to Dublin with Bob the driver whose quote of the day was "The more conspicous you look the more invisible you become" so you can imagine the fun we had belting up to Dublin at 3 times the speed of light in a clapped out Merc Van. When we get to the venue we see first hand where An Phoblacht makes it's money from, although the Maggie Thacter wanted poster was hilarious. Skippy of course spent all of 20 minutes in the bar before he was behind it doing the fucking electrics. As attractive as Skippy's ass is I don't really need to see it hanging out of a fuseboix while I'm trying to drink my pint. Anyways the first band up Puget Sound were excellent, Sounding like a rawer/crust version of Gout, like to see more of them in the future. I didn't get to see Prell or much of Easpa Measa cos the venue was getting really really uncomfortable what with the heat and all. By the time we got on we were all a bit on edge and nervous so the gig was a bit more intense. The crowd though went fuckin mental, I mean I thought Dublin crowds were supposed to be boring. These people were lunatics especially Jamie who even took on the role of third vocalist. And then Skippy decides to scare people to death by falling onto glass and splitting his head. That boy certainly can bleed but he insisted that he was fine so we kept going on. By the end the place was a riot with blood, bodies and toilet roll (????) all over the place. Afterwards Skippy refused to go to the hospital but eventually Clodagh, Jane and Joe made him. And we also got a fight out of it, nice one Niall. That was one for the books alright, I should have pictures up from it soon. Also cheers Shane, Colm and Dave for putting us up over the weekend.

treelo said:
i'm taller than all y'all, that's what matters. and considering i played [r]evolution last night with no assurance that it was even playable, you'd have some cheek barring me. so please don't. please.
you played [r]oas last night because you would of got yer ass kicked if ya didn't...
twas fear that motivated ya, not kindness....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back