THE EXPLOITED IN BELFAST (2 Viewers)

Jesus Christ, I was only joking, no need to get so fucking worked up about it!!! FUCK YOU!!!

I was going to be a bigger man and not reply to that, but fuck that, so
FUCK YOU TOO BOSS.

Are we finished here, I want to go and watch Jools Holland at 10

That sounds like even less fun than talking shit in this here thread.

We've got fairly good milage out of Wattie/The Exploited. I'm trying to think of someone else..
...how about Jello Biafra, Johnny Rotten....?

dont be so quick to speak, my / a few select others plan is to sand out side with a big sign saying "Wattie is a twat" etc

Do it, take evidence and/or witnesses and the next time i will see you (which coming to think about it, will be Scumfest. And on that note Shane proposed a Norn Iron footie team for the punk-rock football tournament, but that is another thing altogether) i will buy you a pint/booze!

Do it, take evidence and/or witnesses and the next time i will see you (which coming to think about it, will be Scumfest. And on that note Shane proposed a Norn Iron footie team for the punk-rock football tournament, but that is another thing altogether) i will buy you a pint/booze!

norn iron punks football team now thats an idea if i ever heard one,
speaking of which was looking at flights yesterday 14 quid fuckin bargin, im probly missing most of the friday though, im going over later, ive to get a flight about 6 because of a fucking exam so fuck knows what time ill get to the gig

norn iron punks football team now thats an idea if i ever heard one,
speaking of which was looking at flights yesterday 14 quid fuckin bargin, im probly missing most of the friday though, im going over later, ive to get a flight about 6 because of a fucking exam so fuck knows what time ill get to the gig

Well, it would be only me, you, Shane and Jonnie so we would need to recruit locals or some of our own that migrated.
Well, i am gonna be there from the monday so i will be sorted, but i am sure you wouldn't miss that much, i reckon that there will be quite a lot going on on the friday after the gig anyway. Plus, saturday is the best day of it!

exploited cancelled, due to silly demands and them wanting to cancel a backup bandthat had been confirmed etc,etc,etc.
Would that happen often the main band not into a band due to back them?

Wattie appears to be his own worse enemy, surely he seen the buzz when The Restarts played Belfast!

Any other gigs of the same ilk planned for further down the line Josh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back