The EVANGELISTS / STRAIGHTOUTTACLAPTON AND GENERAL NOISE ORIENTATED WURDS.... (1 Viewer)

UNKLE TOURETTES

I THINK I POSTED THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD BY ACCIDENT.. ANYWAYS....

hello hello hello........
i believe some of u may be familiar with The Evanglists, a entirly disjointed folk/punk/ska affair from Muff in northern ireland.... well we are helping them out with some dates over in the U.K and have been blowing a trumpet for them for some time over here....
feel free to visit us @ www.straightouttaclapton.com where u will find large amounts of noise orientated info and mp3`s of some wicked wicked wicked underground bands from around all over the U.K & Europe.
We are also booking an Ireland tour for a couple of our bands STIG & Usagi, if u know of any good/small venues in obscure teeeeeny weeeny towns over there that u think could benefit from some Electro-Carnival-Punk please let us know......

So whats Murder Mile doing these days??? I had that EP on this morning....

UNKLE TOURETTES said:
I THINK I POSTED THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD BY ACCIDENT.. ANYWAYS....

hello hello hello........
i believe some of u may be familiar with The Evanglists, a entirly disjointed folk/punk/ska affair from Muff in northern ireland.... well we are helping them out with some dates over in the U.K and have been blowing a trumpet for them for some time over here....
feel free to visit us @ www.straightouttaclapton.com where u will find large amounts of noise orientated info and mp3`s of some wicked wicked wicked underground bands from around all over the U.K & Europe.
We are also booking an Ireland tour for a couple of our bands STIG & Usagi, if u know of any good/small venues in obscure teeeeeny weeeny towns over there that u think could benefit from some Electro-Carnival-Punk please let us know......

oi oi, whos you?
Murder Mile are alive `n well and makin noise... weve just done some holland gigs @ new year with stig.. and were gonna be doing some ireland dates in the summer... theres members of m.mile in stig and usagi who are doing gigs over there:
Wed 25th Dublin
Thurs 26th galway
Fri 27th Derry
Sat 28th Ballamoney
sun Belfast

where did ya get Dogs go to die from?.. they have a new cd out now called BURNING CHILD.... ya can find info on them and loads of shit @ www.straightouttaclapton.com

chin chin

theres members of m.mile in stig and usagi who are doing gigs over there:
Wed 25th Dublin
Thurs 26th galway
Fri 27th Derry
Sat 28th Ballamoney
sun Belfast

THATS MARCH BY THE WAY.
:rolleyes:

Eoghan Evangelists - Might see ya's at the derry gig - I got 'dogs go to die' from you, if I remember correctly...

UNKLE TOURETTES said:
oi oi, whos you?
Murder Mile are alive `n well and makin noise... weve just done some holland gigs @ new year with stig.. and were gonna be doing some ireland dates in the summer... theres members of m.mile in stig and usagi who are doing gigs over there:
Wed 25th Dublin
Thurs 26th galway
Fri 27th Derry
Sat 28th Ballamoney
sun Belfast

where did ya get Dogs go to die from?.. they have a new cd out now called BURNING CHILD.... ya can find info on them and loads of shit @ www.straightouttaclapton.com

chin chin

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back