The Dudley Corporation LP Launch with Connect4Orchestra & Rollers/Sparkers (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter old
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 0

old

Contributor
Since 2000
The Dudley Corporation launch their 14 track debut LP at Whelans on Monday the 10th September.
Connect 4 Orchestra and Rollers/Sparkers complete the bill.
Incidentally, just heard the C4O song on the new Road Relish. Delicious.

£5. 9pm. CD for a tenner.

LP Launch

I don't think the vinyl flavour will be back in time.

i'll also be on holidays (joy upon joy/ damn, poo ,fart) i'm missin a good line up o' gigs
Vin, your not of to Venice aswell are yow, (gloat, boast, gloat)
bye now

joss (04 Sep, 2001 12:18 a.m.):
The Dudley Corporation launch their 14 track debut LP at Whelans on Monday the 10th September.

I can't make it myself, but I've heard that my glamourous dark haired twin sister Polly is going.

got the dudley 7" yesterday - loverly
also got AFX two remixes - class - v good to see he hasn't gone the way of autechre

cyclotron (06 Sep, 2001 04:01 p.m.):
Congrats. on the spiffing posters for this gig also - are they all hand-made ?

Em you must have heard wrong
The Dudleys made the posters while a lady wiv facial hair and an argentinian loving hairy culchie gave them Hand Jobs

rokkin'!
rollers/sparkers - nice first tune then got a bit nervy
c4o - v. v. impressive once more - encore!!
corpo - i'm ashamed to say i had to leave before the end 'cos me ears were being battered but i has got the album now - loverly artwork

rollers/sparkers rocked my tiny mind! everyone else was gay, especially the dudley drummer and his fancy pants double kick-pedal lotion...

Cheers, gents. We were thrown a bit when the backing track for our second song became inaudible on stage. As a result we went out of time and the whole shagging edifice seemed to come crashing down.

Oh well. It was only our second gig. As the man says, "Before you see the light, you must diiiiiiie!"

Nice one to the Dudleys and the C40, though, for a night of punchiness and face-slappery.

hag (11 Sep, 2001 09:51 a.m.):
rollers/sparkers rocked my tiny mind! everyone else was gay, especially the dudley drummer and his fancy pants double kick-pedal lotion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back