The Bug // Daddy Freddy // Onra // All City // Choice Cuts // Wobble (1 Viewer)

Mega line-up at Mud this Friday in the Twisted Pepper, doors 11pm. Friday nights there for the next few weeks and months are worth a look alot of varied stuff going on and more to be added...www.thetwistedpepper.com - new version online now

More info : http://www.bodytonicmusic.com/events/mud/2009/jun/26/mud-bug-daddy-freddy/

Tickets e10 in advance, e15 on the door.

You can get 4 tix for e20 until wed evening too

www.bodytonicmusic.com/store

still doing offers of Perroni bottles e3.50, 2 Jagerbombs for e10 , anytime we're open . Probably vary that up come October , those Jagerbombs aint good for the head....

Ah might just have to catch Onra and The Bug. How does this fit in with Enemies and those other lads on the same night? A decision to be made perhaps?

The Bug was savage
Did he play much of his own stuff or was he badly mixing wonky/dubstep? That's what he was like the last two times i've seen him. Gone from one of the best live acts i've ever seen (first four or so times) to really frustrating.

Hazy memories of this too, but yeah he was playing his own tracks.
Last half hour or so was other stuff though, including this Zomby tune.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did he play much of his own stuff or was he badly mixing wonky/dubstep? That's what he was like the last two times i've seen him. Gone from one of the best live acts i've ever seen (first four or so times) to really frustrating.

His live sets are only good if he's using hardware. I've yet to see a good report of his laptop live set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back