The biggest cunt in football is finished. (1 Viewer)

washingcattle

Contributor
You pray for a day like this but when it comes you just don't know how to celibrate. Right now I'm listening to My father my king at full volume to drown out the sound of the builders wrecking my head down stairs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9385692.stm

here's one of his cuntyist moments.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What a fucking turd.

Two good Neville anecdotes:

One former team-mate tells the story of United's players boarding a flight after one European trip and, while everyone else plugged in their iPods and DVD players, Neville embarked on a series of 'shuttle' runs along the aisle. "My preparation for Saturday starts now," Neville is said to have announced.

Then there is the story in Lee Sharpe's autobiography of the rest of the team sitting in the canteen, drinking tea, while Neville was outside, throwing a ball against the gym wall, as hard as he could, over and over again. Thud, thud, thud. "Practising long throw-ins, Gary Neville's idea of fun," Sharpe writes.

Good player tbf, but a div.

according to match of the day, he was the best right back in the premier league. ah'm stugglin to think o a bettah one. yeah right.

Not a good player. Buffeted by his team and completely outshone by Denis Irwin in the 90s.
Also an odious little shit of the highest order

Oh don't be so blinkered. Yeh he's an idiot, but you can't win a shit load of tin and play consistently in that Utd team without being decent.

And, a heads up, the nineties were 11 years ago.

Oh don't be so blinkered. Yeh he's an idiot, but you can't win a shit load of tin and play consistently in that Utd team without being decent.

And, a heads up, the nineties were 11 years ago.

Heads up to you - 11 years ago was 2000, you twit.

I must be the only one who's annoyed that he's retired. Every time he's played for the last three years he's been laughably appaling.

The nineties may have been a long time ago, but he hasn't been much use since then either. Decent player in his day, and it's been a while since that day. Still an obnoxious prick though.

Also, people saying he was the best right back going for a while probably says more about the lack of decent right backs than anything else. Ferguson said he was the best English right back of his time. Faint praise there.

Maybe not for as long as he was around but I can think of 5 Irish right backs who were better than he was over the lifetime of the premier league.

Well that's kind of a lie, I can think of 4 right now, but there was 5 in my head earlier.

Rob Jones was better than him too.

according to match of the day, he was the best right back in the premier league. ah'm stugglin to think o a bettah one. yeah right.

His brother has made many the "great" left winger look pedestrian over the past few years.

EDIT : wait did you mean Neville or Irwin ? Better than Irwin ? Don't bother there is no one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back