The Ballroom of Romance preeeesents... (1 Viewer)

What time is the venue open till? is it a late bar, will there be a DJ like tony fenton or something? and do we get to make demands? I want a bag full of bonbons, pink ones like the one that the junkies like and I want one cola bottle. No more no less.;)

..Oh. and H'up!

Originally posted by sparse
What time is the venue open till? is it a late bar, will there be a DJ like tony fenton or something? and do we get to make demands? I want a bag full of bonbons, pink ones like the one that the junkies like and I want one cola bottle. No more no less.;)

..Oh. and H'up!

The bar is open 'til 12.30 and I reckon we can stay on towards 1.15-1.30 so I reckon we have to designate somewhere free and close as a next stop. The Portobello? Ughhh Toast? Ughhhh

Any ideas????

There is no DJ organised and since there are so many Bands and so little time we reckon a few CD's between songs will do.

.|..| .|..|

I am going to be sooo knackered. We've been finishing recording an albums worth of stuff. We've been at it since Friday. Nobody know pain until you are tuning drums at 3am on Saturday! Sounding good though...

Tomorrow shall be rocktastic to the max:)

Originally posted by egg_
If yiz would like Stoat singles or copies of our latest fabulous joke newpaper cuttings for the Things stand give me a shout. Can't help out cos I'll be away (sorry)

Wo ist der Billy Gannonerie?

I reckon Billy is sorting things for things. If you are stuck I'm around town tonight and can get them off ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back