That Wii Music ad (1 Viewer)

Bunny

Whats the fucking story?? People standing around in a room playing virtual instruments that sound shit thru a telly. Get real fucking musical instruments you dicks!! You're almost there, but you're waving lumps of plastic around like a twit.

Honestly,I give up

There are kids in Africa that have spent the last few years saving
their pennies to buy a TV and a Wii.
Now they only have to save a little bit more money and play with
pretend instruments at a fraction of the cost of a trumpet or a
guitar.
How could you deny them this simple pleasure?

Whats the fucking story?? People standing around in a room playing virtual instruments that sound shit thru a telly. Get real fucking musical instruments you dicks!! You're almost there, but you're waving lumps of plastic around like a twit.

Honestly,I give up

I think no one's been introduced to the sheer fun of Guitar Hero or Rock Band.

Coming Soon!

Wii marriage! Yes now you can have a Wii wedding, slip the ring on your lady's finger with the wii wand and go all night long on your honeymoon by bumping into each other with the wii controllers strapped to your loins! Live the dream!

Coming Soon!

Wii marriage! Yes now you can have a Wii wedding, slip the ring on your lady's finger with the wii wand and go all night long on your honeymoon by bumping into each other with the wii controllers strapped to your loins! Live the dream!

The guy in Game says he's never even heard of this and it's not on the system. :confused:

i've never killed anyone but I do it all the time on computer games, should I just throw in the towel and purchase a gun?

First you need to master the art of carrying about 17 guns without becoming overburdened or them being visible on your person.

i'm still working on recovering from shotgun wounds by walking over a chicken

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back