Tetanus? (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
so if ya get you're leg kinda ripped by a dog should ya geta tetanus or what, it's sore but i dunno if thats just cause he reefed the fuck out of my ankle or what. It didn't cut that deep below the skin. Also this dog wasa stupid lil bastid considering i was only trying to help drag his owner to his bed, stupid dog, stupid ghb...so any ideers?

also i've been sweating alot since it happened hmmm...!zed

If the wound bled, then yes definaliy. if it was only a scratch, you'll probably be ok.

i got massive puncture wounds from being bitten by a little bastard of a dog on leeson st 2 years ago. little fucker was small but had a massive bite. i just went straight to vincents and let them do the injection on my bum cheek, .|..| no questions asked. better to be safe than....er....sweaty, in your case. :p

wunde.jpg

You may want to consider it

mc moley said:
speaking of dog bites...i got bit in the ass by a wild dog when i was in india!
im sure you'll be alright, if it was someones dog i doubt it had rabies or anythin to gnarly.
burrit was foredn

yeah i think it should be grand, it only bled at the source like not blood all down my leg just rboke the skin i was just a bit freaked is all since one of the dogs is a doberman looking lad (the biter in question) and the other one is this deadly half coyote mongrel (yes it does look fuckin cool), it was just sprained pretty badly cause he was a mad bastard of a big dog...i think the sweatiness was just a real fucked hangover and the after effect of trying exotic drugs!:p

spuded said:
...i think the sweatiness was just a real fucked hangover and the after effect of trying exotic drugs!:p

Yeah, I've been there brother. Thought it was yellow fever but turned out to be a bastard of a hangover in a climate I was not acustomed too.

What if the dog fucked another dog and that dog had some sti, then the biting dog wanders off to lick his balls or something, then bites you, could you have dog aids??? Or what if he'd bitten a junky recent to biting you???

I reccommend field reseach and tell us how it goes.
ugly boy said:
What if the dog fucked another dog and that dog had some sti, then the biting dog wanders off to lick his balls or something, then bites you, could you have dog aids??? Or what if he'd bitten a junky recent to biting you???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back