Tesco Rathmines (1 Viewer)

Yurn!

Website
www.gorillasmotasscarenow.com
Jaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysus.

It's freezing. It's freaky. It's full of like them mutants from Total Recall. Even the self-service checkout voice is kind of like a retard.

The stillborn of the Tesco franchise.

_859894_league150.jpg

roddy bolands- I'm amazed that place is till going

I was "asked to leave" when I went in there for an after noon pint many years ago

Turns out a whole lot of people I knew had the same treatment

but one day i'll get even... one day....

I think Rathmines in general has a freaky Dawn of the Dead kind of vibe to it. I prefer Tesco to Dunnes though, Dunnes in Rathmines always has a screaming child in it, whatever time of the day you shop.

Y’know that supermarket is actually a lot nicer than it was 3 or 4 years ago. They used to have a deli, it was closed down by the hygiene people, or so I was told at the time. Apparently they just left it closed rather than cleaning it up.

Rathmines is full of wierdo’s.
Ah Rody Bolands, the Madison, Savannah….hazy daze.

Rathmines is full of wierdo’s.

ain't that the truth. I went to school there for a year. I got accosted by that old woman with the cross on more than one occasion. I also got mugged once by someone who got a paltry sum of 2p from me (and 50p from my mate that was with me). Then there was this dude who walked 5 yards, stopped, looked all around him before repeating the routine. I used to think it'd take him all day to get anywhere.

Downstairs in the library they had all the day's newspapers and you could pop in and read them for free. There was this homeless rasta bloke used to hang out in there for a bit of warmth. No problems with that, but there was a bit of a smell of him.

And then studying upstairs in the library was very interesting when the winos came in and started roaring at the tops of their voices.

never a dull moment in rathmines.

Is that shouty man still in Rathmines? I haven't seen him in a year or more. He shouts about culchies and Jews - he seems to hate culchies more though.

Downstairs in the library they had all the day's newspapers and you could pop in and read them for free. There was this homeless rasta bloke used to hang out in there for a bit of warmth. No problems with that, but there was a bit of a smell of him.

I think he's still there. Also, Smoothies run Rathmines now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back