TEN PAST SEVEN DEBUT ALBUM OUT JAN 20TH (1 Viewer)

Dwight said:
hmv grafton st. said it hasn't arrived yet but that it should be in by monday.

just heard from someone in the know that someone in the organisation fucked up and did not order it in time !zed, but it should be there by monday.

I will be dropping 15 copies to the limerick branch at 5 today so it will be on sale there tomorrow .|..|

spotted it in virgin today looking all sexy and stuff. must go in later and get it

aye aye, got it in Tower before the instore, lovely packaging, cant believe im on the front!animated and all,wearing the same hat im wearing today...bonkers

the lads did well at the instore considering they professed they were tired and "werent working properly yet". spot on

Cheers to everyone who hung around for the instore, the feckin rush through traffic to get there was a pain. I think by the time the lads had thrown their gear together,they were wrecked! Anyway, roll on this week
Thur-Cyprus Ave, Fri-Dolans, Sat-Crawdaddy, Sun-Greystones. Phew!!

How's it going,
The record is back in Plugd as of 12:30 today. The fuckers are selling like hot cakes thanks a million to every one bought the cd so far.

Remember to get a receipt for a discount at the gigs.

I think a few people bought the album in Plugd and didn't get a proof of purchase yoke so if you need to get one call in with the cd or something. Please don't skrew us though this crap is costing us, we're trying to be as nice as possible, hope you can return the favour (if you can call it that).

Also tickets are for sale in the Old Oak for the Cork gig if anyone is that paranoid.

BUMP
Cheers

Rory O'Seven said:
How's it going,
The record is back in Plugd as of 12:30 today. The fuckers are selling like hot cakes thanks a million to every one bought the cd so far.

Remember to get a receipt for a discount at the gigs.

I think a few people bought the album in Plugd and didn't get a proof of purchase yoke so if you need to get one call in with the cd or something. Please don't skrew us though this crap is costing us, we're trying to be as nice as possible, hope you can return the favour (if you can call it that).

Also tickets are for sale in the Old Oak for the Cork gig if anyone is that paranoid.

BUMP
Cheers

Bump Cork Tonight .|..|

ooal1.gif

schmegeggin said:
how did the gig go? just heard from albert that tenpastseven album charted in the seventies,.|..| :D are there any charts online?

irma.ie have the top 75 albums every week. But the list up now is up to the 26th January so you'd have to wait til next week to see if they are on it I guess

Rory O'Seven said:

hmmmm, it's a pity I didn't read your post before Thursday night. Nobody was able to get in after around ten. Hope the gig went well for ye anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back