Ted Nugent Live @ Vicar St. June 7th (1 Viewer)

Oh man! I'm speechless .....

leave yer wimmin at home...

B000002AL1.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

My brother bought me this one for a Xmas present when I was about 12.

ted.jpg

I opened it up and said "Uh, who's Ted Nugent?". He said "Eh, he's some guy I heard was really good. I thought I'd check him out by buying you an album of his for Christmas". I said "Oh, great. Thanks a lot".

Luckily it ruled. I still listen to it occasionally.

hugh said:
My brother bought me this one for a Xmas present when I was about 12.

View attachment 3251

I opened it up and said "Uh, who's Ted Nugent?". He said "Eh, he's some guy I heard was really good. I thought I'd check him out by buying you an album of his for Christmas". I said "Oh, great. Thanks a lot".

Luckily it ruled. I still listen to it occasionally.

The first self titled record. Still gets played a lot by me.
His problem with Lizzy was probably something to do with Lizzy being into drugs.

His arguement would be that the influence of drugs took away from the quality of music. (I read an interview with him where he goes on about stuff like that for a lot of the interview) Having a gun would not influence the quality of anyones music. In the case of Lizzy I have to agree with the Nuge,later,drug influenced records are the less good ones.
There's no need to get into the whole arguement about the influence of drugs etc,we'll never know. And I am also fully aware that Ted Nugent was in the Amboy dukes who recorded a song called Journey to The Centre of The Mind.

I'm only guessing that was his beef with lizzy,the interview I read only mentioned people like Hendrix,but could be used for many other bands. If it's something different I'd be curious to know what it is.

Well Nugent is a complete redneck gun-carrying NRA lunatic. Don't know if he is a racist as well ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back