teapot hall of fame (1 Viewer)

dowel

2279207684_c557154588.jpg

Yields 3 cups of lovely scald

bodum-assam10-lg.jpg

i've had two of these lovelies and killed them both. the last one was a birthday present from friends, and as i was making tea for one of them, i gesticulated with the wrong hand and sort of walloped it against the kitchen wall. very embarrassing, and broken glass down the back of everything.

they're really nice for making looseleaf tea brewed just right, and clean easily too. but i'm not allowed any more of em.

edit: also, the shiny silver baci wrappers! yum.

brown_betty.jpg

We got this teapot there online. Its next to impossible to find proper tea pots in NYC. Either weird Chinese ones, or fancy pants Danish Design ones.
Our one is alright, although its getting a bit crazed in the glaze now. (Crazed? I dunno, like, all those little cracks inside the glaze, thats crazed isnt it?.)

I gave my old on to the old man when I left Ireland. Big mistake.

edit : here, carbide, are they any good?
They always looked a bit fragile, and sort of... hygienic for a daycent cup of rosie.

bodum-assam10-lg.jpg

i've had two of these lovelies and killed them both. the last one was a birthday present from friends, and as i was making tea for one of them, i gesticulated with the wrong hand and sort of walloped it against the kitchen wall. very embarrassing, and broken glass down the back of everything.

they're really nice for making looseleaf tea brewed just right, and clean easily too. but i'm not allowed any more of em.

edit: also, the shiny silver baci wrappers! yum.

Carbride - nice! write the manufacturers a sob story...?
Anyone coming home from anywhere on a plane, must bring baci!

I have two more teapots, but they're not photographed ...yet
That one is great, I got it in a Chapelizod sale of work in the teeny primary school one Summer, NO DRIPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back