Team Spider (NY Punk/Ska) (1 Viewer)

Would be a good idea alroight! Comin over from the U.S. it wouldn't be silly to assume that they need moneying up to a certain extent though and with so many other bands playin the cash might not be flowing as freely in Leitrim as it might if they did their own gig.... my two pence.

all the punx are goin to leitrim so its there best bet...if they do their own show elsewhere then they gonna be shit outta luck...some one should tell em bout leitrim,sure they would be up for it...one penny.

nice one dregin!...they would fit rite in in leitrim.i got my leechrum ticket booked already.:)

you back from yer fishin trip then?

There might not be space left for them to play and Jasper's hardly gonna start kicking bands off the bill to let em play like. At this stage it'd be surprising if the lineup hadn't been completely sorted like.

like.

Im sure he'll find room for em somewhere. They get paid in Aldi beer too! good times that Leechrum. Last year someone stole Lams cacks and I found him wandering around in his boxers.

Belfast gig is actually in the Pavillion. Its them Erode You, Divisions Ruin and Crowd Control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back