Propaganda And Information Network (1 Viewer)

P.A.I.N. www.myspace.com/propandinf
+ The Blame (New York - Street Punk N Roll)
www.myspace.com/yourtheblame
and Team Spider

The Voodoo Lounge
Friday August 3rd
Doors 8pm
www.tickets.ie

The Propaganda And Information Network (as P.A.I.N is officially named) was first put together 11 years ago from the ashes of two seminal free festival bands AOS3 and Radical Dance Faction. Brought together to carry on the same Anarcho-style rantings, but with a much harder, Punk Rock attitude to it (less toking and more drinking!)

Within the first 7 days of forming P.A.I.N managed to book up a 3 week tour, literally writing the set in soundchecks. The band went from strength to strength releasing their first live demo (Prison's no Place for Punishment- a real collector's item these days,) within their first month of existence, well that was 11 years ago.

Since then P.A.I.N. have released 2 studio albums, 2 CD singles and a couple of live albums, and are currently working on a new studio album and a P.A.I.N. live in Dublin album. There are loads of gigs springing up around the country and a Croatia/Slovenia tour coming up in a couple of weeks so things are going great guns at the moment. re! "Sharpen your cutlasses boys, thers a mighty stormy sea ahead!!"

jaysus, what a deadly gig. plus one of the weirdest sights ever outside voodoo, what with hundreds of cycle couriers from all over the world turning up with their bikes locked everywhere, and all trying to get in to the gig. plus we seem to have to smoke outside the front now, so it was mega party time outside on the quays let me tell ya! plus theres fond hazy memories of the deadly backstage session afterwards! deadly!! hope leftover crack is as good on thursday!! hurrah for PAIN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back