Tape Compilation... (1 Viewer)

WHO's the arrogant presumptuous cunt??

first of all you denounce someone's idea for doing something cool: "tape quality is shit" - yeah you're the expert, what do these fools know - fucking arrogance.
then you say "I would definately seek out a CDR of this compilation, but i couldn't give a fuck about a tape" - so what? who gives a fuck? the world doesn't revolve around your fucking consumer preferences. do you expect corm/sean/owensie to rethink their whole plan because you're just too lazy to do all the 'hard work' that comes with tapes, such as rewinding them or turning them over. jesus christ.

Yes. yes I am quite sad. BUT cdrs still suck and I am possibly the only one with the required level of sadness to know it. People like Kenn who obviously aren't sad don't have time to devote to research topics like "are tapes better than cdrs?". I, on the other hand do, so I think that I therefore think that I can say with some authority (sad or not) that cdrs suck. (oh, and so does authority so you probably should ignore me)

And while some of you are squabbling about cdr vrs Tapes, more of us well be listening to and enjoying some fine music!!
I`m in for some cool music anyways, no matter what the format...so could i get one when completed?
Or is this thing forgotten and left behind...??

hey Cro-Mac, probably a bad time to bring this up but you still want that CD-R of hip hop, right? i'll do you up a few.

peace,

andy

ps - thanks for the hydrahead shit. everything should be cool for the 14th too. ask damien about free noise, aight?

pps - heads - check out book of dead names' new album - it's the shit. way better than song of zarathustraseses shitty new album. although - "that kind of" hardcore is gettin kinda played.........

Im not a technophile (someone who humps hard drives?) but aren't CDRs recordable onto tapes and couldnt people do whichever they wanted, and be happy for once in their miserable depressing little lives. And if enough people got together their spare change we could start a DIY pressing plant, press 50 copies, hype the fuck out of them,wait a few years and then all be millionaires when we sell them on E-Bay.

Lads, if its any consolation, I think you are -all- snobs and presumptious cunts. I think it's great that you can all get this worked up about CDRs Vs Tapes. Keep up the good work.

PS Vinyl is the best, better than tapes, better than CDR & better than you. Why don't you sell your computers and buy a vinyl makin machine like I did.

Hells yeah I still want that CDR of the hip-to-the-hop and the bip-to-the-bop. Represent.

As for whether the tapes are forgotten or left behind...nope, it's just that various people are takin' their sweet-ass time gettin back to me. It'll take a while to get together anyway, so don't hold your breath...I haven't even had a chance to say anything to Owensie...

If anonymous coward is making you up a few copies ....and there`s some spare like ..... could I have one?
I did find the Sunn CD and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back