Take Back The City Weekend (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 82
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 1
i remember that day, mild buzz down on the quays, hit apache pizza for a slice and when i came out itwas fucking bedlam. Delicious pepperoni bedlam.

the mad gardai shitinthecorner that was in the papers etc pushed my bird to the ground so i squared up to him and said, "back off porky, or i'll pull down your slacks and box your ears". he tried to gat all bald with me so i put him in a malaysian death strangle hold until the missus started screaming he was going blue so i let him go, but he'll never sustain an erection again.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Har har,I just remembered one 'buy nothing day' i was in town, while lugging all my brown thomas/habitat shopping bags up the escalator in st. steaphens green a group of about 20/25 young ones attempted to loudly invade the shopping centre at high speed. Theri enthusiasm was admirable, yet marred by the leading anti-capitalist, who unfortunatly tripped over one of his untied shoe-laces just past the entrance and carved a not unimpressive trench in the floor with his face, thusly causing the rest of the army to fall over him and onto each other. They turned tail and scarpered outa there quicker than you could say 'ooh how embarrasing'. I felt really sorry for them, but that did'nt stop me from laughing any.

So who took the city?

And why?

That story is funny, but unfortunately I was there and have it on film and it didn't quite go down like that - actually I'd go so far as to call that a tall tale. (read:lie)

weeler said:
That story is funny, but unfortunately I was there and have it on film and it didn't quite go down like that - actually I'd go so far as to call that a tall tale. (read:lie)

Oh no he didn't!
It's on now!
*Air snaps

weeler said:
I'll refer you to 'CRAZY FROM THE HEAT' mr.Lee Roth's autobiography... In short, Some people know how to tell a good story. And that's a wonderful thing when you think about how much CRAP we have to listen to.
SO withat in mind... LESS OF THE ALL ENCOMPASING-LETS BE TOTALLY50/50-LEFTY-EVERYONE'S RIGHT SHIT. Goddamnitt don't ANYONE in this city wanna amp things up???? LIVE EVERYDAY LIKE IT's YOUR LAST ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Osama Van Halen said:
I'll refer you to 'CRAZY FROM THE HEAT' mr.Lee Roth's autobiography... In short, Some people know how to tell a good story. And that's a wonderful thing when you think about how much CRAP we have to listen to.
SO withat in mind... LESS OF THE ALL ENCOMPASING-LETS BE TOTALLY50/50-LEFTY-EVERYONE'S RIGHT SHIT. Goddamnitt don't ANYONE in this city wanna amp things up???? LIVE EVERYDAY LIKE IT's YOUR LAST ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now thats a story!

weeler said:
students.. :rolleyes:
STUDENT????!!!!!! FUCKIN' STUDENT THIS ON A MARSHALL STACK.... WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY YEAH I'M A PROFFESSHHHHIONAL!!!! (guitar solo) I ROCK SHIT FOR T.V......YEAAAAHHH WWOOOAAAHHHH... IT'S A BULLSHIT INDUSTREEEEEEEEEaaaaAAAHHHH... BUT I LOVE IIIIT-AAHHH!!!! ALLAHQUANDOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont be so condescending.Its ridiculous,Im a student.Fro someone who comes across so rightous you should realise what you are saying is like for example

Women:rolleyes:
Poor People:rolleyes:
Foriegners:rolleyes:

weeler said:
students.. :rolleyes:

brianoak said:
Dont be so condescending.Its ridiculous,Im a student.Fro someone who comes across so rightous you should realise what you are saying is like for example

Women:rolleyes:
Poor People:rolleyes:
Foriegners:rolleyes:

Dumb cunts:rolleyes:

were you serious about the bike, blondie?

listen guys, I didn't read this thread but you can keep yer city, I'm off to London for the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back